Our kiddos

Our kiddos
Eli and Addy

Friday, September 26, 2008

Last Saturday

We were finally able to make it to the coast for a day last Saturday. It was so awesome - and very much needed! It was the first time Eli had ever seen the ocean - his eyes were huge. Addy got to dip her toes in the Atlantic and Eli splashed and played, looking for seashells. Ashley and I got to just relax (even for just a little while) and take in such a vast panarama of unending water.......it was good.




Ashley and I have some friends who have a house on the beach about two and a half hours away. We drove down that morning and spent the afternoon playing in the water, then drove home that evening. It's nice to be that close to the ocean.

3 comments:

SassyCass said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! It made my day to see pictures of you guys. The coast looks beautiful. I miss you all so much <><

Ginger Estes said...

Nice to have you back, my brother! I love the pics of the family. It would be nice to hear your voice. Give me a call. Love you! g

Football and Fairytales said...

I MISS YALL!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!!

What we do....

What we do....
Our Calling