Our kiddos

Our kiddos
Eli and Addy

Friday, May 2, 2008

News....

We received some encouraging news about John......the doctors were able to get his kidneys to take the dialysis and he is beginning to show signs of improvment. Keep up the prayers, as this will truly be a long and rough road for Mary and him.



I also received an email from Clifford Mutwiri (one of my Kenyan brothers that was our foreman for our local crew we hired - mission trip). Our team leader John is trying to get Clifford a visa so that he can visit the U.S. and learn from John how to run and maintain the chicken house and hatchery we built for them. I'm excited because Clifford has never been outside of Kenya, let alone the U.S. So, it's going to be a great experience for him. I plan on having him come over and stay with us a few days, meet my wife and children and prayerfully get to play some music together (Clifford was learning to play the guitar when I was in Meru).



Another bit of info that I am excited about......a few months ago, I helped a guy I know with some vocals on his cd. What's awesome is that I was able to form a relationship with a record producer in the mix (no pun intended). Because Mark (the guy I recorded for) spoke so highly about some songs I had written, the producer gave me a really great price to record a cd full of original songs. So, I'm pretty stinkin' excited about that.



There's a lot going on - and a lot to be thankful for. I'll keep you updated on all proceedings.

-Moad!

No comments:

What we do....

What we do....
Our Calling